Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I invented the question mark.

In a potential warning of courtroom drama to come, Creative adds that interfaces covered by the Zen Patent can also be, "found in some competing players, such as the iPod and iPod mini"...Stressing its point, Creative says its invention for the user interface for portable media players enables selection of at least one track in a portable media player as a user "sequentially navigates through a hierarchy using three or more successive screens on the display of the player". One example of this could be the sequence of screens that could display artists, then albums, and then tracks.
http://www.macworld.co.uk/

2 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

discovery tools?

Fri Sep 09, 04:39:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about contact ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** contact ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Fri Oct 21, 11:42:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home